[Gambas-user] Mailinglist host will be upgraded

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Thu Feb 1 09:53:01 CET 2024

Am 31.01.24 um 18:50 schrieb T Lee Davidson:

> What about a searchable web-based email archive? I find that
> functionality very useful.

We have that already powered by Mnogosearch:

https://lists.gambas-basic.org/cgi-bin/search.cgi

> README.archives mentions mlmmj-webarchiver[1] which uses MHonArc[2]
> (available in Bookworm). I presume, if we chose that option, we would
> still be able to use mnoGoSearch[3] for the archive search
> functionality.

Yes, I will install mlmmj-webarchiver with MHonArc and update the config
of Mnogosearch to index the new archive as well as the old one.

If you want to admin the mailinglist too we can connect each other.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur