[Gambas-user] WebTextBox border is shown even after the control is no more visible

Safiur Rahman isafiur at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 16:01:50 CEST 2023

Hi Lee

I am using Google Chrome Version 117.0.5938.92 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Ubuntu 22.04. I also checked in Windows 11 and the problem is the same.
The border of WebTextBox is visible when the control is no longer visible.
Can you pinpoint CSS parameter which can make that border transparent when
the control moves?

--
Regards
Safiur Rahman