[Gambas-user] Desktop.SendMail method broken on the master?

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Tue Sep 26 23:16:22 CEST 2023

Hi

Many thanks for your test.

Compared with the stable version the master provides following
additional output when I launch the compiled app in the console:

gbx3 [6433]: warning: circular references detected:
gbx3 [6433]: warning: 6 allocation(s) non freed.

Internally Gambas seems to use the xdg-email tool. Other than the
Desktop.Sendmail method the shell command

|xdg-email --attach scanner.png|

works fine on my VMs with the Gambas master.

Regards

Claus