[Gambas-user] How to create an array of checkbox?

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Tue Sep 26 08:15:15 CEST 2023

  AND HERE WE ARE!
this is exactly was I was looking for! thank you and
to all who helped me.
JUST LAST QUESTION: this code create the array and
wrote them into the main window, the Form.
In my actual code the list of
single checkbox are inside a panel (so if i move the panel, i move all
the object inside and make it more easy for me to arrange his position
around the main window, the Form).
So, it is possible to create those
ccbb[index] inside Panel1 and if yes, how?

Il 26.09.2023 02:09 vuott---
via User ha scritto:

> ...now let's do an analogous example, but with
checkbox array:
> [code]
> Private ccbb As New CheckBox[4]
> Public
Sub Form_Open()

> For b As Byte = 0 To 3
> With ccbb[b] = New
CheckBox(Me) As "CheckCheck"
> .X = (b + 1) * 70
> .Y = 100
> .W = 50

> .H = 10
> .Name = "CheckBox n. " & CStr(b)
> End With
> Next

End
> Public Sub CheckCheck_MouseDown()
>
> Print Last.Name
>
> End

> Public Sub Button1_Click()
> ccbb[2].Background = Color.Red
> End

> [/code]
> 26 set 2023, 02:03 da user at lists.gambas-basic.org:

I did not use an array.
>> With my code you have to identify a feature,
more specifically a Property that identifies the graphic Object, whose
background color you want to change.
>> Example:
>> [code]
>> Private
cb As CheckBox
>> Public Sub Form_Open()
>>
>> For b As Byte = 0 To 3

>> With cb = New CheckBox(Me) As "CheckCheck"
>> .X = (b + 1) * 70

.Y = 100
>> .W = 50
>> .H = 10
>> .Name = "CheckBox n. " & CStr(b)

>> End With
>> Next
>>
>> End
>> Public Sub CheckCheck_MouseDown()

>> Print Last.Name
>>
>> End
>> Public Sub Button1_Click()

Dim ob As Object
>> For Each ob In Me.Children
>> ' Identify the name
of the first "CheckBox" and changes its background color:
>> If ob.Name
= "CheckBox n. 0" Then ob.Background = Color.Red
set 2023, 00:18 da roberto.premoli at tiscali.it:

>>> done, but now i
have another problem: how can I address the single element of array?

>>> for example if i want to chance some value of a precise element of
array, for example background, like this:
>>> public sub
button1_Mousedown()

25.09.2023 23:32 vuott--- via User ha scritto:

> [...]
directly use an array of "CheckBox": CheckBox[...]
also avoid using an array, though:
Form_Open()

To 3
* 50
n. " & CStr(b)

Sub CheckCheck_MouseDown()

hndle manually is a
copy/paste of code. I need
I know is not possible to do in
in code. I tied to search in gambaswiki
here to ask. A little example will be greatly
create an array of checkbox. thanks, Roberto

Object[] will do what you need:

https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb/object[] [2]
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette [3] ]----

https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb/object[]
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette
array of check box. but now how can i interact with that? if i draw a
checbbox in code, then i have therlative action (mousedown, etc) that i
can fill with my code , bit with this dinamically created objec,s where
can i wrote te relative cod tu react to actions on them?