[Gambas-user] How to create an array of checkbox?

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Tue Sep 26 00:17:39 CEST 2023

  done, but now i have another problem: how can I address the single
element of array?

for example if i want to chance some value of a
precise element of array, for example background, like this:

public sub
button1_Mousedown()

 CheckCheck[2].background = 255

end

it return me
the follow error "unknown identifier: CheckCheck".
probably i do wrong
sintax but i dont know the right one

Il 25.09.2023 23:32 vuott--- via
User ha scritto:

> You can also directly use an array of "CheckBox":
CheckBox[...]
> You can also avoid using an array, though:
> [code]

> Public Sub Form_Open()
>
> Dim cb As CheckBox
>
> For b As Byte =
0 To 3
> With cb = New CheckBox(Me) As "CheckCheck"
> .X = (b + 1) *
50
> .Y = 100
> .W = 20
> .H = 10
> .Name = "CheckBox n. " & CStr(b)

> End With
> Next
>
> End
> Public Sub CheckCheck_MouseDown()

Print Last.Name

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it:

scritto:

> [...]

i manage
manually is a
copy/paste of code. I need
know is not possible to do in
code. I tied to search in gambaswiki
to ask. A little example will be greatly
an array of checkbox. thanks, Roberto

>>> Maybe Object[] will do
what you need:
>>> https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb/object[] [2]

>>> -- Lee ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette [3] ]----
>>

>> Links:
>> ------
>> [1] mailto:roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
>> [2]
https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb/object[]
>> [3]
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette
>> it works, craete an array
of check box. but now how can i interact with that? if i draw a checbbox
in code, then i have therlative action (mousedown, etc) that i can fill
with my code , bit with this dinamically created objec,s where can i
wrote te relative cod tu react to actions on them?