[Gambas-user] How to create an array of checkbox?

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Mon Sep 25 21:17:12 CEST 2023

Il 25.09.2023 20:11 T Lee Davidson ha scritto:

> On 9/25/23 13:53, roberto.premoli at tiscali.it [1]wrote:
>
>> Hello,i using checbox, 16 checboxez, form check01 to check16. i
>> manage
>> it individually position, value, text, etc. Now program need to be
>> expandedto 64 (maybe 128 in future) checkbox. To hndle manually is a
>> pain, with high risk to do human misake in copy/paste of code. I
>> need
>> an array like check(index 0 to 63). I know is not possible to do in
>> IDE, but i dont know ho tto do in code. I tied to search in
>> gambaswiki
>> without find so i came here to ask. A little example will be greatly
>> apprecated howto create an array of checkbox. thanks, Roberto
>
> Maybe Object[] will do what you need:
> https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb/object[] [2]
>
> -- Lee ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette [3] ]----

Links:
------
[1] mailto:roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
[2] https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb/object[]
[3] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette

it works, craete an array of check box. but now how can i interact with
that? if i draw a checbbox in code, then i have therlative action
(mousedown,  etc) that i can fill with my code , bit with this
dinamically created objec,s where can i wrote te relative cod tu react
to actions on them?