[Gambas-user] Error from GPU

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 00:29:45 CEST 2023

On 9/22/23 10:26, Gianluigi wrote:
> I have never used Suse if it were Ubuntu I would recommend using a proprietary driver which has become open source since 2022,
> but frankly I don't feel like recommending it on a system I don't know.

I don't think there would be any issue with an Nvidia proprietary driver, even on openSUSE. However, there may be an issue
getting a proprietary driver for his graphics card, depending on how old it is. There may no longer be a driver available that
is not already End Of Life, and therefore, no longer supported or "guaranteed" to work.

--
Lee