[Gambas-user] Gambas 3.18.4 PPA Ubuntu 20.04 missing

Benoît Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Fri Sep 22 15:36:34 CEST 2023

Le 22/09/2023 à 15:29, T Lee Davidson a écrit :
> On 9/22/23 08:26, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>> Sorry, it seems I forgot to build that distribution - I have to update
>> and request a build for each one manually. If I could automate this
>> process, it would not happen.
>
> I am not very familiar with GitLab, but doesn't it provide build
> automation? And, doesn't it interface with LaunchPad?
> (Or, are you already using such a process [and I'm simply speaking from
> my other end] ?)

Nothing to do with GitLab.

Ubuntu PPA are made on Launchpad.

Launchpad builds can be run daily or manually for each distribution or
group of distributions: you create a "recipe", and each recipe builds
one or more distributions, provided they are build the same way, i.e.
with the same packages dependencies.

And I didn't find a way to build the recipes on demand, so I have to
request their build manually one by one.

Benoît Minisini.