[Gambas-user] How to load a new page on gb.web by code

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 15:24:49 CEST 2023

On 9/22/23 03:55, Hans Lehmann wrote:
> I am not very happy myself that many chapters have not been translated yet. This had been done in the past by my granddaughter
> Emma. For professional reasons, she had to stop translating (temporarily). But she promised that it will continue from October
> 2023. Let's hope for the best.

Oh. I did not realize that the translation was an ongoing process, and so thought the missing pages were merely an oversight.
(And, I agree with BB. Many thanks to Emma.)

When things slow down for the season so I have more free time, I might be able to help with that if you wish. (To keep Mayost's
thread on-topic, you may contact me off-list about that.)

--
Lee