[Gambas-user] How to load a new page on gb.web by code

Mayost Sharon sharon at 455.co.il
Tue Sep 19 22:10:24 CEST 2023

---------- Original Message -----------
From: T Lee Davidson <t.lee.davidson at gmail.com>
To: user at lists.gambas-basic.org
Sent: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 10:01:08 -0400
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] How to load a new page on gb.web by code

> On 9/19/23 04:37, Mayost Sharon wrote:
> > Hello I succeeded (in an inexplicable way) Load the second page (Webpage1.webpage) In the code in line 18 I added two lines
> > Webpage1.Render Quit But still when I click on the second page (Webpage1.webpage) on the submit button It returns back to the
> > main page (Main.webpage) And it's not good because I can't get the request values of the second page (Webpage1.webpage) An
> > example is attached Thanks
>
> Again, put the code in Main.webpage, not in Main.class. In other words, take
> the code of the _new subroutine from Main.class and put it at the very top of
> Main.page enclosed in code tags: <% %>
>
> --
> Lee

------- End of Original Message -------

Hello
first thanks

But I tried to put the code as you say, and it's still not good.

1. When I click the button on the second page it returns to the Main.webpage page
2. It is very inconvenient to write a lot of code inside Wabpage because if you can't stop and check for bugs, etc.

Maybe I don't understand the process of the gb.web, but my expectation was that every page when I click on submit buttons that are supposed to perform an action should have been conducted on the page itself that was loaded, unless I specifically say in the action to go to another page

What I currently understand is that every time he performs an action he always returns to the main page

The question is, does it have to be this way?

Thank you