[Gambas-user] is possible to "inglobe" data (audio, video, etc) into gambas code?

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Sun Sep 17 01:47:22 CEST 2023

  hello,
my need is ti advise the user with sound: i just discovered
how to play a audio with

music.load("/path/to/clip.mp3")
music.play()

and it run
smooth.

Anyway, it coud happen that clip.mp3 can be corrupted, deleted,
etc.

So the qeustion is:

it is possible to "inglobe" int into the
source code of gambas?

it will allow me to avoid to manage the extenal
clip.mp3 because it will be always inside the program.

As alternative,
is possible to generate some advise sound equivalent to "allert",
"incamig call", "new mail", etc with primitive of gambas without use
external audio sounds clip?

Thanks,
Roberto