[Gambas-user] *** SPAM *** Re: gb.highlight

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 16:06:14 CET 2023

okay I assume gambas-daily launchpad PPA is added to apt repositories.
If yes then the bug has been fixed but the "daily" repository will not
update until tomorrow.

I have attached the files that are created in /usr/lib/gambas3/
/usr/lib/gambas3/gb.highlight.component
/usr/lib/gambas3/gb.highlight.gambas

maybe if you copy the files to your /usr/lib/gambas3/ folder gambas will
work for today.
if not then it should be fixed by tommorow

BruceS