[Gambas-user] New highlighting component (episode 2)

Benoît Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Sat Oct 28 10:06:31 CEST 2023

Hi,

The old 'gb.eval.highlight' component has just been replaced by
'gb.highlight' in master, inside the 'gb.form.editor' component and in
the IDE itself.

As this is fresh code, you may encounter unexpected problems or crashes,
so be careful, and report them as usual.

- Only Gambas highlighting returns procedure limits at the moment.

- The 'sh' highlighting has not been written yet. I waiting for Bruce
Steers here :-).

- I will write a documentation of the highlight definition file syntax
as soon as possible.

Enjoy it... or endure it!

--
Benoît Minisini.