[Gambas-user] New experimental highlighting component

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Tue Oct 24 16:26:27 CEST 2023

Hi Benoit,

Will the toconsole function remain the same as the gambas highlight, or will it be moved to the new file based implementation.

I wonder of the compilation of the highlight definition files will be cached after the initial compilation. for subsequent use.

This is really a great thing, I have also wanted to create custom highlighting for some of my projects.

"Failure is the key to success;
 each mistake teaches us something"  .. Morihei Ueshiba
Brian G