[Gambas-user] Dynamic web page data extraction.

Martín mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Tue Oct 24 11:25:45 CEST 2023

Hi,

I trying to extract information from a web page, its is a dynamic one so
the "HttpClient" class not offer all the info that a browser or WebView1
control offer.

The info that I want to extract (songs play list) is in the
"Accesibility" tab in the Source code web viewer (please see the
attached picture)

I try to read the documentation for Webview control but its don't exist,
I get only the text "This symbol does not exist."

I'm not sure which is the optimal way to do the job (dynamic web
scraping) so if someone can provide an example that would be great or
also some guidance to know which components and classes to use at least.

Thanks.

Martín.