[Gambas-user] combobox scrolling

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 18:13:42 CEST 2023

On 10/22/23 05:01, BB wrote:
> Something seems to have gone awry here with using the mousewheel to scroll the dropdown list in comboboxes.
>
> qt5ct says that the scroll lines is 1 but one little movement on the wheel is scrolling more than a "pagedown" distance.
>
> I've tried the other guis but the same thing happens.
>
> demo attached, run it, click on the combo dropdown button and scroll the list....
>
> tia

It works as expected here. Scrolling one detent in the wheel changes the ComboBox value by only one list item. And, scrolling in
the IDE preview bar scrolls the code by only 10 lines (other editors, eg. Kate, scroll by 3 lines).

--
Lee

Model: "Logitech M105 Optical Mouse" (it's probably quite old)

[System]
Gambas=3.18.4 07c51f51 (stable)
OperatingSystem=Linux
Distribution=openSUSE Leap 15.5