[Gambas-user] Shell comand + FFMPEG from gambas how to

Martín mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Sun Oct 22 01:10:08 CEST 2023

El 21/10/23 a las 23:18, Benoît Minisini escribió:
> Moreover, if you don't add the "Wait" keyword, the Shell commands are
> both run at the same time in the background.
> Have you read the documentation of the "Shell" instruction?

I want both at the same time tat is the reason that no use Wait instruction.

My fault, I didn't read the documentation of Shell instruction. I read
it now, but seems to be not possible launch more than one process ffmpeg
rigth?

I solve the problem using Exec:

Exec ["ffmpeg", "-f", "pulse", "-i",
"alsa_output.usb-BLABLABLA.analog-stereo.monitor", "-acodec",
"libmp3lame", sBase & "_system.mp3"]

Then

Exec ["killall", "ffmpeg"]

Actually I use the Recorder.class, by Claus, with no Shell interaction.