[Gambas-user] WebTable ( or GridView ) detect same cell select

Marco Ancillotti gambas at servinfo.it
Fri Oct 13 18:23:37 CEST 2023

Hi all,

I have a WebTable with some code on the _select event.

That event run when I >> change << the selection but I need to detect when
someone re-click on the >> same << cell , is there a way to do that ?

I've try the same on a GridView on qt and I get the same result so I
understand that
this is by design but is there some workaround or trick to detect when
Clicking on an
already selected item ?

I try the _Click event but it's only raised when a embedded
controlraises a Click event so
don't work in my case.

Thanks in advance,
marco.

ps:
For who is asking , I have two WebTable on the same form and a button
action change when I
select something on a WebTable or on Another so I need to know latest
selected Item between
the Two.