[Gambas-user] Filling a text area with a Text file using drag and drop...

vuott at tutanota.com vuott at tutanota.com
Thu Oct 12 05:34:57 CEST 2023

Opss... sorry.

TextArea.Drop is not an Event, rather it is a **Property** which must be assigned the boolean value "True" in order for "TextArea" to accept drops.

As you can see in my two codes, I have in fact assigned the Boolean value "True" to the "TextArea1.Drop" Property.

12 ott 2023, 05:18 da adamnt42 at gmail.com: