[Gambas-user] Controls HPanel and VPanel

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 22:34:01 CEST 2023

On 10/7/23 13:24, Hans Lehmann wrote:
> Are there any use cases for the HPanel and/or VPanel controls that can only be sensibly realised exclusively with these two
> controls?

HPanel and VPanel look to me like shortcuts to using a Panel with specifically defined properties.
The Hpanel documentation states:
"It is like a Panel without border whose Arrangement property would be set to Arrange.Row."
Likewise for VPanel, it states:
"It is like a Panel without border whose Arrangement property would be set to Arrange.Column."

Notice that neither one has an Arrangement or a Border property. And, their functionality, I presume, could be accomplished with
setting a Panel's properties appropriately.

So, how to answer your question? I don't know. Define "sensibly".

--
Lee