[Gambas-user] combobox no longer scrolls with the mousewheel

BB adamnt42 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 10:39:30 CEST 2023

On 7/10/23 6:38 pm, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 07/10/2023 à 08:25, BB a écrit :
>> Latest rev.
>>
>> I used to be able to use the mouse wheel to scroll through combobox
>> lists. This seems to have gone away?

> It has been disabled for read-write combo-box, not to accidentally
> lose what you typed inside. But you still can scroll read-only
> combo-boxes.
>
> Regards,

Hmmmm, can't say that I'm overjoyed by that, in terms of backward
compatibility. IMO it should only be disabled if the user actually types
something in the textbox. And furthermore, if they have typed something
then why are they grabbing the mouse and scrolling the wheel unless they
mean to.

regards