[Gambas-user] Is possible capture webcam and/or audio stream, save and reproduce in gambas?

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Thu Oct 5 12:18:05 CEST 2023

Il 05.10.2023 11:57 vuott--- via User ha scritto:

> Robe', you keep ignoring the Gambas Italian forum wiki...

im not ignoring it, i already search on it "mediaview" and follow some
links, as
https://www.gambas-it.org/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=539f35a7848437a2f34d76a363700334&topic=9259.msg51815#msg51815

and your one
https://www.gambas-it.org/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=539f35a7848437a2f34d76a363700334&topic=9082.msg51521#msg51521
that forward to https://forum.gambas.one/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1282 .

i got that example code but it fail with "error 1" wen try to compile:
so, i came here asking help.

I run gambas 3.18.0