[Gambas-user] Empty ComboBox are filled while scrolling mouse without key press (gb.qt5)

Safiur Rahman isafiur at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 19:00:12 CEST 2023

Hi

With this code
If Mouse.Delta Then Last.Text = ""
the combobox content is wiped when the mouse scrolls over it.

Is there a way to preserve ComboBox Text which is obtained by selecting an
item  from pop up list or writing on it but deleting the text which is
filled just by mouse wheel scroll?
Is there a way to disable all events due to mouse wheel scroll ?

--
Regards
Safiur Rahman