[Gambas-user] How does gb.highlight affect older projects with editor

Benoît Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Wed Nov 22 17:54:39 CET 2023

Le 22/11/2023 à 09:10, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :
> Thank you Bruce!
>
> Just to give you an impression, in the bigger project I have a Sub which
> is jumped into by some event:
>
> Public Sub SourceText_Highlight(Text As String)

At the moment, the 'Highlight' event has been removed from TextEditor.

But maybe you can highlight your text by creating a highlight definition
file.

I'm currently writing the documentation of highlight definition files in
the wiki, but it is not finished yet.

The 'Highlight' event may come back later.

Benoît Minisini.