[Gambas-user] GTK3 not right after a "text/uri-list" file drop.

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 16:22:30 CET 2023

On 11/17/23 08:17, Bruce Steers wrote:
> after dropping a file from the desktop the following happens..
>
> The TableView headers can no longer be resized.
>
> If i drag some text from the TextArea on to another part of the textarea I get this reported segfault.
>
> It does not segfault and works as expected before the file drop. problems only appear after file drop.
>
> This is GTK3 , it does not give same errors with QT5

I confirm the above issues with GTK3 and not with Qt5, with one exception.

It does not work as expected even without doing any file drop. If I paste in some text and then, within the TextArea, do a
drag-and-drop operation /twice/, I get a SegFault. It seems to be a second, subsequent, drop that causes it.

--
Lee