[Gambas-user] How to use gb.chart?

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 15:05:15 CET 2023

On 11/13/23 23:10, Филипп Друан via User wrote:
> Hello!
> For my application I need to plot graphs (including one quite complex one). If you tell me how, I will send you a picture.
> How developed is the gb.chart component now?  Is it applicable for a real project? They say it is not finished. Is there a
> tutorial or a ready example?
> In the process I would like to make reports on the library's work. Tell me, what is the best way to do it, so that the reports
> bring maximum benefit to the development?
> Thanks
>
> Filipp

I have never used gb.chart, so I can't impart any personal knowledge. However, the Gambas Book has a chapter on it. I cannot
comment on it because it's in German, but it might help get you started.
https://gambas-buch.de/doku.php?id=k23:k23.8:start

Also, to send a picture to the list, just attach it to an email message sent to the list.

--
Lee