[Gambas-user] Printig - Error in the example

Hans Lehmann hans at gambas-buch.de
Sun Nov 12 18:30:11 CET 2023

Hello.

In the Gambas source code there is also an example for printing RichText
with the sample text moly-malone.txt. Unfortunately, the example has a
crucial error - the text is often cut off at the beginning and end of a
page. However, this error does not always occur and also depends on the
font used. A longer RichText with several pages can therefore not be
printed correctly. Even after some experiments, I am currently not able
to change the source code in such a way that a longer rich text with
several pages can be printed correctly (in a PDF file). I am looking for
a solution for exactly this case. Can anyone help?

With kind regards

Hans

Error: