[Gambas-user] About Gambas 3 IDE...

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 15:35:58 CET 2023

On 11/12/23 04:37, Fabien TONIUTTI wrote:
> A-) To personalise menu and toolbar.
> I have done what you propose in your last message on my GB3.18.2:
> Right click on toolbar and configure.
> I drag button labeled 'tools' from toolbar to form and result is:

Which toolbar?

There are three configurable toolbars* (that I know of), and I don't find a 'tools' button in any of them.
* The IDE main toolbar directly underneath the main menu, the project tabs toolbar, and the project browser toolbar.

And to what form are you trying to drag the button, a project's form?

Can you provide a screenshot showing what you're talking about?

--
Lee