[Gambas-user] make install errors on Debian ARM 11

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Tue Nov 7 20:59:08 CET 2023

Building using make on Debian ARM works fine with no errors, config reports wont build qt4 stuff
But doing a make install seems to report errors.

I am running on Debian 11 Bullseye for arm with only qt5 and 6 installed.

I get these error for every item being installed. Has any one else experienced this ?

/bin/bash ../libtool --silent --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c gb.pdf.la '/usr/lib/gambas3'
Creating the information files for 'gb.pdf' component...
/usr/bin/gbi3: error while loading shared libraries: libQtSvg.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/gbi3: error while loading shared libraries: libQt3Support.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/gbi3: error while loading shared libraries: libQtOpenGL.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/gbi3: error while loading shared libraries: libQtDBus.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/gbi3: error while loading shared libraries: libQtDBus.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

"Failure is the key to success;
each mistake teaches us something" .. Morihei Ueshiba
Brian G