[Gambas-user] MenuButton normal click still grabbing mouse?

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 22:25:03 CET 2023

I have noticed an oddity with MenuButton
If it is not MenuOnly but also acts like a button when you click it it
seems to grab the mouse (i assume it's it's popup menu behavior)

It's noticeable on one of my programs where if you press the menu button as
a button it opens a Message.Question() but you always have to press the
Message Button twice.
The first press on the button does nothing (i assume menubutton still has
the mouse) the second press always works as normal.

Message.Question() only does this from a menubutton not normal buttons.

Respects
BruceS