[Gambas-user] Strange "new" in writing code in the IDE Editor.

vuott at tutanota.com vuott at tutanota.com
Wed Nov 1 10:17:28 CET 2023

Hello,

previously to the last commits, if I wrote in the Project Editor the Question Mark ("?"), I would get the conversion to the word "Print."
Now the symbol "?" remains in the Editor.

Also, if I wrote a line of code, the elements of which were spaced by two or more white spaces, the Editor would proceed to adjust the position of the words.
For example, from thus:
     If a = Then      Print       "OK"
it would adjust like this:
     If a = Then Print "OK"

_____________
[System]
Gambas=3.18.90 13be9a4 (master)
OperatingSystem=Linux
Distribution=Linux Mint 21.2 Victoria
Kernel=6.2.0-36-generic
Architecture=x86_64
Cores=2
Memory=5354M
Language=it_IT.UTF-8
Desktop=CINNAMON
DesktopResolution=96
DesktopScale=7
WidgetTheme=mint-y-aqua
Font=Ubuntu,10

[Programs]
dpkg=Debian "dpkg", programma di gestione dei pacchetti versione 1.21.1 (amd64).
gcc=gcc (Ubuntu 11.4.0-1ubuntu1~22.04) 11.4.0
git=git version 2.34.1
msgmerge=msgmerge (GNU gettext-tools) 0.21