[Gambas-user] Bugtracker email error message

Benoit Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Tue May 30 14:50:08 CEST 2023

Le 30/05/2023 à 14:17, T Lee Davidson a écrit :
> On 5/30/23 07:28, Benoit Minisini wrote:
>> I think I should really stop using the company I work for, and host
>> the Gambas wiki and the Gambas bugtracker elsewhere!
>
> What options do we have? Could we perhaps procure our own hosting by
> taking up a yearly collection?
>
> A hosting cost at a rate of $10/month ($120/year) would require only $5
> from 24 donors.

Money is actually not the problem, and I will pay for the server.

But the bugtracker is made with the application I wrote for the company
I work for, and I can't use it outside of their servers.

I don't have time until next week because I have a concert, but after I
will think about rewriting the bugtracker as a pure 'gb.web.gui'
application.

By the way, if someone is in Paris July, 4th, 4:00 PM, he can come to
the concert, it's free. It's at the City of Music. We play the Symphonic
Dances of Rachmaninoff, and a contemporay piece written by a living
French composer.

Here is the link:
https://philharmoniedeparis.fr/en/activity/restitution/23781-orchestre-des-amateurs-de-la-philharmonie-de-paris

Benoît Minisini.