[Gambas-user] Desktop.Portal ooh :)

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 12:56:57 CEST 2023

https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/commit/65124fecaef7812228ed9064e8a1a390aa3408b4

That's awesome :)

Any plans for Inhibit Ben?
Mine "mostly" works using.org.gnome.SessionManager (but only on MATE and
other gnome2 desktops)

It's flawed because sometimes the IDE does not fully quit when closed (like
closing an app but leaving a timer active so it lurks in the background)
(usually it's okay but occasionally i get problems)
I have a shell alias to kill all lurking instances...
kill $(pgrep -f gambas3)
sometimes there is a number of IDE instances still alive.

I need to find some situation that always causes this error so i can try it
on master and see if it's my inhibitor method causing the issue or
something your end.

Thank you adding Portal  :)
BruceS