[Gambas-user] Gambas IDE: Search & Replace disabled

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 12:13:34 CEST 2023

On Mon, 8 May 2023 at 10:34, paco <dev.gambas at freenet.de> wrote:

> Hi, when I open the Search-&-Replace-box (Ctrl-F), both textboxes are
> disabled, I can't enter some text to search or replace. When some code
> is highlighted and I open the box, then the textboxes are empty,
> normally the first textbox should be pre-filled.
> Using Gambas 3.18.2 under Xubuntu 22.04.2, re-installing Gambas and
> install on an new Xubuntu-system has same error.

no problems here.
is your font size too small?

have you reported it on the bugtracker?
Bug Tracker <http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker>

Did you know to press Copy, on the System information page that lists your
system details, more than just "Xubuntu 22.04" is needed to be able to help.
you have not given enough information for anyone to help.

Did you know there's a proper place to report bugs? Bug Tracker
<http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker>