[Gambas-user] Keyboard-commands navigating buttons

Hartmut Wagener hartmut.w.wagener at t-online.de
Mon May 1 23:00:05 CEST 2023

Hi,

i have some tools that is use to start rograms. These are several
Gambas-Programs that use buttons to start different programs.

In the past (some years ago), the cursor-commands went through the
buttons, so i could use them to navigate a button and press enter to
start it.

Since some time (a year or more), this was not possible, i added a
keyboard-control to stear the focus of the buttons.

Since today i have changed my desktop from Mate to Plasma, and i was
astonished that each Cursor-Keypress now moves two buttons, so i need to
disable my keyboard-control.

How can i manage to find out if the programs runs on a system that needs
the additional- keyboard-thing or not?

Thanks a lot

PS: My keyboard-control looks like that:

Public Sub Form_KeyPress()
   ' Tastendruck
   Dim ltext As Variant
   Dim chara As Integer