[Gambas-user] how to detect resize of fmain?

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Thu Mar 30 21:20:15 CEST 2023

  hello,
I have some graphical elements (button, textarea, ecc) that
are placed in some point of a main window: a button in top right corner,
a text in the middle... you get the point.
to place element i do as
follow:
button1.x= fmain.width - button.width
textarea.x = fmain.width
/ 2
textarea.y = fmain.height / 2

the problem is that whet i maximise
window or when resize the window moving the corner wth the nouse, the
graphic element stay where they are:i stead i wist they get new position
as far as fmain.widh amd fmain.height change.

I wish to white a routine
that replace all the elements, but i still not understood what is the
trigger that i can notice me that fmain.height and fmain.widht are
changed.

Roberto

VOUCHER CONNETTIVITÀ per P.IVA e PMI: internet a canone 0 per 48 mesi. ATTIVA ORA
 https://casa.tiscali.it/promo/?u=https://promozioni.tiscali.it/voucher_business/?r=TS00000A00025&dm=link&p=tiscali&utm_source=tiscali&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=voucherbusiness&wt_np=tiscali.link.footermail.voucherbusiness.btb..