[Gambas-user] How to protect gambas code from reverse engeeniering?

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Sat Mar 25 10:59:12 CET 2023

  Hello.
I am developing software and create the .deb package for
installation.
What I wish is that noone can easely reverse the code I am
doing.
Yes I know that at least, it is possible to read the final
assembly and reverse it,
but i just want to to make that job more
difficult to attackers.
In other words, is possible to have a compiled
version of my gambas software
at the same way i get executable code form
my C source with "gcc code.c"?

Thanks
Roberto

VOUCHER CONNETTIVITÀ per P.IVA e PMI: internet a canone 0 per 48 mesi. ATTIVA ORA
 https://casa.tiscali.it/promo/?u=https://promozioni.tiscali.it/voucher_business/?r=TS00000A00025&dm=link&p=tiscali&utm_source=tiscali&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=voucherbusiness&wt_np=tiscali.link.footermail.voucherbusiness.btb..