[Gambas-user] Parsing a class or module

Martín mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Sat Mar 25 00:26:03 CET 2023

El 24/3/23 a las 18:56, Fabien Bodard escribió:
> In fact it's not quite so simple... how to know if a symbol comes from
> another module or form??... Well it's possible but it's almost a
> compilation in itself.

Currently what I do is to create a collection with all the classes (and
modules) of the project, then ready all the symbols for each one.
Then when I find a text string in the code that has the operator "." and
what is before it is in the index of the collection and what is after it
is in the list of symbols I found it.

> For the project tree it's simpler... only the first lines of the class
> code inform about the inheritance.

Ok.