[Gambas-user] How can a self made Button UserControl receive the Focus?

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 20:21:13 CET 2023

On 3/24/23 09:41, Gianluigi wrote:
> sorry I forgot the GotFocus and LostFocus methods
>
> Hi Benoit,
>
> if I remember correctly this once worked, see attached
>
> Regards
>
> Gianluigi

I can't get that project to load up in the IDE properly.

The first time opening the project and then FMain, the IDE says that come controls could not be loaded due to missing component.
The controls it offers to delete are all the SquareButton controls.

If I Compile All and then re-open the project, I don't get that message but the controls don't behave properly. They display
neither Picture nor Text as shown in the attached pic.

Is there something else I need to do? Or, do differently?

--
Lee