[Gambas-user] [CRASH REPORT] CherchMail

Benoit Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Tue Mar 14 15:46:48 CET 2023

Le 11/03/2023 à 20:10, Philippe Valarcher a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Damned, my program crashed Gambas that way :
>
> Public Function RunPOP(i As Integer) As
> String                                  'alimentation des comptes en mails
>
>     Dim Ligne As Integer, n As Integer, Emails As Integer
>     Dim newLast As String, phrase1 As String, phrase2 As String, monText
> As String
>
>     Module1.serveurPop(i)
>     Try
> Module1.POP.Open
> 'ouverture de la connexion pop
>
 > [...]

It's fixed in the last commit:

https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/commit/a3f1cccf0b996b2d37afc431a35f8cb1585d5c38

But in my test, for any reason, the underlying 'gmime' library seems to
be unable to retrieve the sender of my mails correctly. It often returns
a void string, which was leading to a crash before I made that fix.

Benoît Minisini.