[Gambas-user] watch expression on object super

Mayost Sharon sharon at 455.co.il
Mon Mar 13 08:43:58 CET 2023

---------- Original Message -----------
From: T Lee Davidson <t.lee.davidson at gmail.com>
To: user at lists.gambas-basic.org
Sent: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 13:55:48 -0500
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] watch expression on object super

> On 3/11/23 13:36, Mayost Sharon wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > When I try to check a certain value in the SUPER object, it returns me an error:
> > "UNEXPECTED SUPER"
> >
> > Thank you
>
> You really don't give enough information about exactly what you are doing that
> cause that for us to provide much help. Are you trying to access the value in
> your code or as a 'watch' expression in the debugger?
>
> If in the debugger, don't use SUPER - use the object directly to get its property.
> If in your code and you have not overridden the property, use ME.
>
> --
> Lee

------- End of Original Message -------

Hello

Thanks

I am trying to access a value in code
But I ran over the property

For example I made a new TAG property
If I check what is in ME.TAG it is not what is in SUPER.TAG
And how can I access the value in the code by clicking the right mouse button and then: "Watch expression"

Thank you