[Gambas-user] webhtml click event

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 16:26:30 CET 2023

On Sun, 5 Mar 2023, 20:23 Mayost Sharon, <sharon at 455.co.il> wrote:

> Hello
>
> first thanks
>
> In GTK or QT, controls that are views also have a click event, sometimes
> you need events on a view as well
>
> I can't use the WebButton for example:
> I want the label of the button to be aligned to the left side.

With webdrawingarea you can make any kind of control.

> I am attaching an example file in which in WEBHTML I manage to align the
> caption to the left
>
> Thanks agai.

gb.gtk and GB.qt toolkits are nothing like web.gui

They cannot be compared.
You are comparing advanced gui builder toolkits with a htm/js

Just because GB.gtk and GB.qt work in a certain way really does not mean
gb.web will.

Hb web is very long muted compared to gui toolkits.

It is easy to add your own click events and customise any web components to
suit your own specific needs

I do not want Every control to fire click event.

Not every gui toolkit control fires a click event.