[Gambas-user] webhtml click event

Gianluigi gradobag at gradobag.it
Mon Mar 6 09:59:22 CET 2023

Il 05/03/23 22:17, Mayost Sharon ha scritto:
> Hello
>
> first thanks
>
> In GTK or QT, controls that are views also have a click event, sometimes you need events on a view as well
>
> I can't use the WebButton for example:
> I want the label of the button to be aligned to the left side
>
> I am attaching an example file in which in WEBHTML I manage to align the caption to the left
>
> Thanks again

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand your needs, each time you ask for something
different.
Maybe you are missing the basics of Gambas?
Are you sure you understand how containers work?
Have you ever read the component code? Here is the link:
https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/tree/3.18.1/comp/src/gb.web.gui
Here you will find lectures by A. Guzman, they refer to the previous
webform but are still valid:
https://www.youtube.com/@alessandriguzmanabad173/videos

Regards

Gianluigi