[Gambas-user] Problem with Embedded Server

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Fri Mar 3 13:09:07 CET 2023

Am 03.03.23 um 03:20 schrieb T Lee Davidson:
> I deleted my last response so this may be out of thread order.
>
> I finally broke it - well, sort of.  The symptom is not exactly as
> others have described, but I got the server to stop responding. For
> me, NO images got loaded before the server choked. See the attached.
>
> What did I do? Simple. I just used the Chromium browser, ie. Debug >
> Configuration > Debug browser = Chromium.
> If I use Firefox or the Internal browser (which probably uses Firefox
> anyway since it is my default browser), I can't break it.

A counter check with the Chrome browser showed the same problem as faced
with the Firefox.

I would be grateful if you could share some platform data with us. This
would allow me to

replicate your OS environment in a VM for a test.

BTW: We shouldn't forget gb.web as a possible reason for the problem.

Best regards

Claus