[Gambas-user] Event WebTable.Click

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 20:01:52 CET 2023

On Thu, 2 Mar 2023 at 16:08, Mayost Sharon <sharon at 455.co.il> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I know it's just for show
> but
> While I fill the cell with the button
> data.control=WebButton
> So when I click on the button that is in a certain cell I get an event of:
> WebTable1_Click(Row As Integer, Column As Integer)
> Then I can know from which row and which column the button is pressed
> And it provides me with information on how to access a database to
> retrieve the information I need
>
> The problem is that it only works with a button
> If I fill the cell with a check box
> It does not respond to a click event
>
> I am attaching the example again that shows what I mean

I'm attaching an example where buttons and checkboxes trigger
WebTable1_Click event. all having Row and column data.

the WebTable has 4 columns and puts a button/checkbox in each column.

Did it like this...
Non buttons (checkboxes) use the "ITEM" handler and on click they get the
row/col from the name and raise the WebTable_Click event with the row/col
data.

There's always a way :)
BruceS