[Gambas-user] Event WebTable.Click

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 21:58:20 CET 2023

On Wed, 1 Mar 2023 at 16:30, Mayost Sharon <sharon at 455.co.il> wrote:

> Thank you very much
> I didn't see that there is Data.Control
>
> now
> 1. Is it possible to combine multiple controls into one cell?

Have you tried making the .Control a panel with items?

> 2. If I understood correctly, only controls that have a click event can be
> integrated into the cell (if I want it to respond to the event)
> But only a button control responds to the event
> I am attaching an example file

I think maybe you do not want the Click event but should use 'As
"HandlerName"' on the Buttons

Like below i create 2 buttons in a container, add the container as .Control
object and use BUT_Click to get clicks

Public Sub WebTable1_Data(Row As Integer, Column As Integer, Data As
WebTableData)

 Select Case Column
    Case 0
      Data.Background = Color.SetAlpha(Color.Yellow, 192)
      Data.Text = "Data: " & CString(Row) & "_" & CString(Column)
    Case 1
      Dim wp As WebContainer = New WebContainer(Me)
      wp.Arrangement = Arrange.Horizontal
      wp.Spacing = True
      wp.Height = "30px"
      Dim wb As WebButton = New WebButton(wp) As "BUT"
      wb.Text = "ButtonFine: " & CString(Row) & "_" & CString(Column)
      wb = New WebButton(wp) As "BUT"
      wb.Text = "ButtonDanger: " & CString(Row) & "_" & CString(Column)
      wb.Class = "button is-danger"
      Data.Control = wp
  End Select

End