[Gambas-user] Problem with Embedded Server

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 21:19:59 CET 2023

On 3/1/23 14:46, T Lee Davidson wrote:

>> Ok. Claus provided an application with which it happens.
>
> No, I have not. I'll have to go find it. While I'm there, I'll try to find the discussion from when I raised this issue, I
> think, a couple of years ago.

Okay, it wasn't even a year ago.
First asked: https://lists.gambas-basic.org/pipermail/user/2022-June/076211.html
Asked again: https://lists.gambas-basic.org/pipermail/user/2022-June/076222.html

I got webapp4_Prelease-3.7.7.tar.gz from the link Clause posted. But, then Hans sent me an updated version, webapp4-3.7.12.tar.gz.

With v3.7.12 I cannot reproduce the issue. I have launched and relaunched it a number of times immediately after another;
running through all the top menu items each time. It works fine here. :-\

--
Lee