[Gambas-user] WebTable Background color of row selection

Mayost Sharon sharon at 455.co.il
Wed Mar 1 11:47:21 CET 2023

Hello

Sorry again, I forgot to attach the sample
Now the sample is attached

Me.Refresh
It works beautifully

Sometimes when I scroll the table down with the scroll and then immediately I select a row it does not show me the selection
Then I keep scrolling and I see that he has selected another row

Is this the end of the solution or should we look for a better solution?

It seems to me that it would be better if there was a CSS way to fix it
But I couldn't figure out how to do it

thank you very much