[Gambas-user] Spanish Translation updated #295.

Jesus Guardon ea7dfh at ea7dfh.com
Tue Jun 6 00:29:24 CEST 2023

El 05/06/23 a las 22:02, Benoit Minisini escribió:

>>> El 11/2/23 a las 11:38, Martin escribió:

>>> When you can, please delete the file es_ES.po from the IDE
>>> translations,
>>>
>>> Martín Belmonte
>>>

>> OK.
>>

> Done. Do you plan to do the same thing in the translations of component
> projects?

Well, I think all the es_XX.po files should be removed too, if we want
to maintain only one file, which is "es.po".

And of course, this is also valid for every file in the IDE and
components. We -the Spanish speakers community- think this is the best
chance to end once and for all with multiple and un-maintained
translations files.

Thanks in advance, best regards!

Jesus