[Gambas-user] What means this errors?

Jorge Carrión shordi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 20:39:46 CEST 2023

I wrote:

*"t's wonderful when the IDE and Compiler tell you, in writing and
repeatedly, how dumb you are... and you can correct yourself. But it's
terrifying when they don't say anything... and you're still being a dumb."*

And thinking about it later, I have to clarify that in Spanish, that "you",
used in that way, is an impersonal "you". I hope it's the same in English
and I'm not calling anyone, but myself, a dumb...

Best Regards